domingo, 28 de novembro de 2010

The body, the prison and school break that I won’t have

Thursday, July 17, 2008

The body, the prison and school break that I won’t have

Today is my first day “almost on holiday”, due to a slight strike, we from the school administration, ran out of recess. I thought why does a human being need to stop, if everything in the universe is moving?
Well! Maybe people stop or want to stop because they are tired of the “same” and routine lead us to boredom, or perhaps we decided to stop when the body, up for having significant mechanical parts, though not a mechanic, is tired… If it gets tired … tired of always have done the same or simply have done too much, It has produced or been waiting for long time …
Gyms require the body, at work the same our “I” also requires that body, is not there a moment when he says: ” Let me grow old, tiring, resting, dying, because I have already given my time to the world … We always think we know everything about our body from birth. We try to control it and condition it. We try to impose the reason and what we conceive to be correct about it and never heard their need than hunger, gender and aesthetics …
It has its own language and wisdom confusing in the light of reason.
“It is a great expert on yourself, when it feels needs madden us up to be serviced, It knows the medicine and how to heal itself…Pity our evolution has as price manipulation of the physical substance …The more we study, articulate, the most impedes communication between body and mind ..
Socrates said that “the body is the prison of the soul,” but it’s so efficient that causes us full sympathy, isn’t it?
I truly believe it is a prison, however well planned and comrade, that does everything to bring about our well being… Not to mention that most will not run out of that prison…
It is very likely that this body, for some pride for others shame, It also knows when to stop, although we don’t respect all their wishes as well as their natural aging and expected, worthy of those who served in the best possible way, all penalties imposed since the dawn of civilization…
I’m still 39. I want to stop parts of the body and others into shape. Nevertheless, I would give the deserved rest at the time that my body requires it…

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário