segunda-feira, 15 de novembro de 2010

Children

Monday, June 30, 2008

Children

I have two children Caio and Letícia. I protect them and I almost never know the dosage that.
My mother’s instinct has developed slowly, wasn’t automatic. So I’m thinking about past mistakes, what was correct or not.
They fight a lot, perhaps because sexual difference, perhaps perchance to the horoscope, or maybe because the socialization depends not only hormones, but the experience.
Seeing the news, we all fear for our children. Global forecasts are not as good: the same territorial disputes, too many people on the planet, too much garbage to the point of having no more landfills, however, remains strong, the need to propagate our genes.
Henceforth, children are more than a continuation of DNA, are narcissistic projections. At one point we always try to “come” inside them and live by them.
Of course there is the natural time of separation, as in the Madonna song “Papa do not Preach”, but we are so used to govern the terms someone who shocks us with any threat of rebellion in our home.
Antagonistically, parallel to that super-protect, postmodernism has led to an exaggerated individualism where the family itself exclude their children …
The working world doesn’t “contain” children unless they also produce or confirm the expectation of their parents.
I know that this practice will change anti-existential, perhaps when decreasing the number of children in homes, and when the work of the woman or the man inside the house is valued more than the practice of having two or three jobs for money and power consuming the excess garbage that will turn one day …
I only have two kids and I see the complexity of creating them. I know I must guide them to the world, as this is much bigger than me. For now try to solve the problem of respect between blood brothers.

Original from: www.diariodececiliaonline.blogspot.com

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário