sexta-feira, 19 de março de 2010

Few minutes for May 19th.

Sunday, May 18th, 2008

Few minutes for May 19th.

It's Funny, when I was a kid, I couldn't imagine I would get to the new century, and this idea seemed some kind of absurd. I remember a class that I took on the fifth grade, elementary school, in 1980, when a history teacher named Maria Rita once told us: "All of you are young now, and was born at the end of the 20th century which is nearly at it's end. In the future, others will tell you you're from the past century."
I thought about it that time, but thinking about something twenty years from now is kind of dificult for a child, so i didn't thought about it anymore, until now...
It's weird how we deal with time: sometimes you have plenty of it, and then, all of a sudden, you don't have any to deal with, only the idea of having more.
Today I woke up on a hurry, as usual, went to work at the Family School, which work on saturdays and sundays. Later at home, I started some chores, waiting for my children and ex-husband.
Didn't know what to do first, almost got mad trying to stop time, almost gave up, noticing that I lost my battle with time, since trying to organizing it meant dealing with a lot of chores, none of them less important than another.
Only now, at 00h27 Have I done 3/4 of what I had to do, and feel a kind of remorse for the things I didn't do.
Some people usualy mistakes the notion of time and life, but should we consider them synonyms?
My boyfriend Artur says that time passes trhough us, not the opposite. Anyway, for most of the women who hadn't sister Dulce's gifts, time is winner in an unfair fight against esthetics and our struggle will never be awarded.
Well, as time passes, we lose in appearance but gain in experience, joy and a lot of good laughs to remember, we learn to understand and comprehend others. Taking a look over time is the methaphysics and history!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário