terça-feira, 16 de março de 2010
























Wednsday, May 7th, 2008

Begginings

To understand the present, some memories have to be brought back, should they be words or images... Sometimes we don't remember people faces, but we do remember their voices, senetences... It's interesting, sometimes we remember nothing but a smile, and this is something that always remain. It seem to comprehend the whole only by itself...
The idea of making a diary comes from the need of pure expression. to be able to tell, regardless of age or anything, a little of the stories of our pathway.
Writing frees the movement and replenishes the soul. I don't consider my life such a big deal for me to have my own diary, but it's peculiar since I passed my life trying not to become futile.
My name's not Cecília, but I see a lot of beauty and strengh in that name, and that's the reason I chose it as a pseudonym. I'm 39 years old, and i'm very confortable with it, as if each year is a butterfly that lands here, there, very far or deep inside me.
I'll try to tell some parts of my life that are organized in my memory...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário